Here we are. The baby is 10.5 months old and I’ve been at my job for, coincidentally, 10 months. I hate being as busy as I am all the time, but honestly, I’m not sure if I would know what to do if I wasn’t going 100mph all the time. Here are some of the highlights:
- I am back in school for my Bachelors degree, which my company will reimburse as I pass my classes. Yay.
- Along with that, I am working a 2nd part time job to go along with my full time job so we can make sure everything is covered. Paying for school this semester upfront and every other thing that always seems to appear out of nowhere is taking it’s toll. Maybe 6 weeks of working two jobs and I can back off after we get back from vacation.
- My youngest son is getting to the point of almost walking. He’s standing and holding on to everything as he goes around the house and terrorizes every cabinet knob we have. He is also saying Dada, Bubub and Mom-ma.
- My wife is as beautiful and awesome as ever. She takes care of the house and holds it down when I am working to provide.
- My youngest is still a pain in the butt when it comes to school but he’s so damned smart. He just needs to learn to apply himself and he will grow up to be whatever he wants to be.
- My oldest just turned 16 and he’s got the Freestyle and Greco Roman wrestling state tournament coming up. Placing top 3 qualifies him for Nationals and top 2, I believe, qualifies him for team Indiana for Cadet Duals. No matter what he places, I am proud of him. I will touch more on this in my next blog where I talk about his and my journey that we are starting together on.
I wanted to give everyone a glimpse into my life before I actually started blogging about the things I want to. This way you see where my opinions come from and hopefully you enjoy the ride. This blog is going to be going for a while because, after all, it is about the long game.
I plan on blogging about wrestling, finances, health and other things that people can relate to.